Associate App Developer
Duration: 2022-06-01 - 2024-03-31
Job position: Associate App Developer
WEBNOO Technologies Pvt Ltd
Sector - 44, Gurugram
We are looking for an Associate Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of WEBNOO Technologies Pvt Ltd aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high-performance, reusable, and reliable Android Kotlin code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Staying up to date with new mobile technology trends, applications, and protocols
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Professional hands-on Android Kotlin and App development experience (0-1yrs)
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes etc
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualification:
- App Flutter ReactNative Kotlin
- English Proficiency (Written)
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for a full-time internship
- are available for a duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
What will you get?
1. A fantastic experience
2. Flexible working hours
3. You work in an amazing culture at a start-up pace.
4. We do have certificates for the successful completion of the internship.